The golden zari net shirt is encrusted with dabka, nakshi, cut dana, resham, Swarovski, mukesh, sequin and kundan hand work. The geometrical pattern on the koti, jhumar motifs on sleeves, and embellished slits, border and cuffs; add a sophistication to the bridal that reflects golden grace. A two-toned tissue lehenga is sequence sprayed and bordered with silver and golden hand embellishments. The zari net dupatta has a sequin sprayed surface with cross design pallus and a hand embellished border surrounding all four sides.
- Outfits will be made as per provided Size Charts for Casual Pret and Luxury Pret Categories.
- For Wedding Formals and Bridals, size measurements will be confirmed through contact number or email address
- Local Orders will be delivered within 4-6 weeks
- International Orders will be delivered within 6-8 weeks
- Deliveries are charged at actual rates of our trusted logistics partners
- All taxes and duties, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the client and Farah & Fatima will not be liable for the same in any manner
- We bear no responsibility once the parcel is dispatched for any delays or losses or theft on part of the courier company. Client bears the sole responsibility to track the parcel once tracking number has been shared